The child should have completed 3 years by 31st June for admission into
• Registration can be done online through the website or form can
be filled up in the school
• Students of UKG and upwards may have to take up a small test
• Both the parents and the child will have interaction with the principal
Documents to be submitted
• Copy of Birth certificate to be submitted (Original for verification)
• Copy of Address proof – Aadhar/Driving licence/Passport/Voter’s
Id (Original for verification)
• Report card / Identity card of the previous school(For classes above
• Transfer certificate of the previous school to be submitted at the
earliest to confirm the admission
• 3 recent passport size photograph of the child
• Community certificate
• EMIS NO.
• It is mandatory for every student to carry his/her students’
diary and identity card to school every day. Students should affix their
colour passport size photographs and write the required information duly
signed by their parents in the space provided in the students’ diary.
Students who come to school on their own should arrive 10 minutes before
the bell rings.
• The morning bell before a class or assembly is a signal for all
to go to the assembly or to their respective class-rooms. This should be
done promptly and in silence.
• Changing of classrooms between periods should be done in an orderly
manner and silently.
• Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The
school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions
including Parent Teachers Meetings.
• All the boys must keep their hair short. Girls must tie their hair
if it is of shoulder length or longer neatly with a ribbon
• Care must be taken of all school property. No student should damage
any school furniture; write or draw anything on the walls. Damage done should
be reported at once to the class teacher.
• Parents are requested to ensure that their children carry their
personal belongings themselves to school.
• No lunch boxes, books, notebooks, project work, musical instruments
etc. will be carried by the security guard for being handed over to the
students. No calls relating to the same will be entertained .
• The students are to reach the school at the specified time. He/She
will not be allowed to enter the school after that and no calls will be
entertained at the security gate and reception regarding the same.
• Leave - Applications are to be written and signed by the parents.
The students’ name, class/sec, and mobile no. of the parents should
be mentioned in all the leave-applications.
• There is nothing called short leave/half day leave except for genuine
• No application will be entertained requiring the student to leave
the school premises for any personal/social functions i.e. marriages, birthday,
going out of station, pujas etc. Parents are requested to regulate their
personal schedules accordingly.
• Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is strictly prohibited.
• Students who come to school with their escorts should never leave
before the escort arrives. In case of delay, they should report to the class
• The school reserves the right to suspend students whose conduct
is harmful to other students.
• Parents of all students should contact the teachers on the PTM days
to note the progress of their wards.
• Parents and Guardians must not visit their wards or teachers without
the Principal’s permission.
• Student’s Progress Report Cards will be shown to parents every
term, as per the schedule. These must be duly signed by parents after discussing
their ward’s progress. If parent desires to take the report card,
it should be returned within two days intact.
• The name, class and section of the pupil should be clearly marked
on all the belongings of the students.
• A student who uses unfair means during tests/assessments will be
given zero in the subject. Repetition of the same will result in dismissal.
• Students will not be called to answer phone calls during school
hours except in emergencies.
• Expensive articles and jewellery are not allowed in the school.
In violation of this rule, the article may be confiscated. The school bears
no responsibility for articles lost in school.
• The parents should not send chocolates to school on their ward’s
birthday or on any other occasion.
• The fees cover all expenses, including teaching expenses, for the
academic year. It is therefore of utmost importance that all fees be paid
• Parents are requested to make all payments by cash / cheque drawn
in favour of Gurukulam Vidyashram
• The second term fee for the year should be paid from 1st October
to 15th October positively
Measures will be taken to train the pupils to
Speak with confidence, Respect their elders, Be friendly with all....
Dedicated and efficient teachers who are all straining their nerves
to BETTER THE BEST
We envision a beautiful world after a decade in which every child,
regardless of background becomes a healthy, productive and friendly
He/she spreads positive energy and makes this universe the most peaceful
place to live in.....
Valluvar gurukulam Elementry
Valluvar Gurukulam was started in 1940 with a view to educating refugee
children from Burma. Since then Valluvar Gurukulam has followed an
enduring tradition of proving high quality education to the underprivileged
Valluvar Gurukulam Hr. Sec. School
The school has grown in strength with increasing number of students
and facilities so much so that now the group of schools has over 3000
students in its campus
Gurukulam Matric School
Our School started in the year 1996 with 20 students upgraded to
Higher Secondary School in the year 2010 - 2011